- This event has passed.
Winter/Spring Trail Training 2021 | Virtual & in-person
January 2, 2021 - June 6, 2021$200
Join the herd January 2, 2021 – May 23, 2021 for our Winter/Spring Half, Full & Ultra Marathon Training Program. This training program is geared towards getting runners prepared to train specifically for Grasslands 1/2 marathon, full marathon and 50 miler in March and Possum’s Revenge 4 mile, 8 mile, 17 mile, 56K, 52 mile and 69 mile trail runs on 5/22/21.
Cost is $200.
COVID PROCEDURES: We are following CDC guidelines implemented by the state of Texas. We anticipate these restrictions will evolve as time goes on, so we plan to adapt as needed. As of now, the follower procedures are in place:
- Training is virtual during the week days
- On Saturdays & Sundays, training will be broken into smaller groups, and we will be monitoring social distancing during each session to ensure safety
- We will provide a complimentary water bottle (for use during group training sessions instead of our typical water cups)
- If you have more questions about the steps we are taking, please contact our training group directors, Jon & Amy Clark at email@example.com
By joining our group you will receive the following:
- FWRUNCO technical training shirt
- Coach directed trail run at an area trail within 60 minutes from Fort Worth each Sunday morning
- Complimentary water bottle
- Weekly E-mail newsletter
- Full training schedule
- Weekly group runs including speed & strength training
- Fluid support on all long runs with pace coaches
- 10% off store merchandise
- Expert information on product, nutrition and injury prevention
- Massage (extra cost)
- Private coaching (extra cost)
- Personalized run assessment (extra cost)
*For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*