- This event has passed.
Fall Marathon Training 2020 | Virtual & in-person
June 8, 2020 - December 13, 2020$100
Join the herd June 8th-December 13th for our Winter Half, Full & Ultra Marathon Training Program. This training program is geared towards getting runners prepared to run the Oklahoma City Memorial marathon (half & full) on October 4th and BMW Dallas Marathon (half, full & ultra) on December 13th (both groups can train for the entire period), or any other winter marathon you choose!
For those who are running a fall marathon we are happy to help you start your training earlier! Please contact us if you’re targeting an earlier fall race.
COVID PROCEDURES: We are following CDC guidelines implemented by the state of Texas. We anticipate these restrictions will evolve as time goes on, so we plan to adapt as needed. As of now, the follower procedures are in place:
- Training is virtual during the week days
- On Saturdays, training will be broken into smaller groups, and we will be monitoring social distancing during each session to ensure safety
- We will provide a complimentary water bottle (for use during group training sessions instead of our typical water cups)
- If you have more questions about the steps we are taking, please contact our training group director, Jon Clark at email@example.com
By joining our group you will receive the following:
- FWRUNCO technical training shirt
- Complimentary water bottle
- Weekly E-mail newsletter
- Full training schedule
- Weekly group runs including speed & strength training
- Fluid support on all long runs with pace coaches
- 10% off store merchandise
- Expert information on product, nutrition and injury prevention
- Massage (extra cost)
- Private coaching (extra cost)
- Personalized run assessment (extra cost)
We welcome beginners and veterans alike, so there is a spot for you!
*For any questions regarding what group you should join, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*