We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority, and we thank you for your continued support during these uncertain times. Fort Worth Running Company and Dallas Running Company continue to be open normal business hours, and will continue to be as long as circumstances permit.
To ensure the safety and well-being of everyone, we have initiated the following COVID-19 prevention measures during the past few weeks.
- Stores are cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day, especially in high traffic areas.
- Staff has been instructed to continually wash hands throughout the day, and stay home if showing any signs of illness.
- CDC’s illness prevention recommendations are being adhered to thoroughly.
- Hand sanitizer is available and visible for every employee and visitor.
- All large store events have been cancelled indefinitely. This includes our Monday night social run and Saturday training runs at Fort Worth Running Company.
If you’d rather shop from the comfort of your home, please feel free to call, email, or message us on social media. As a part of our service we offer free shipping in the continental United States.
At Fort Worth Running Company and Dallas Running Company we see this difficult time as an opportunity to be wise and thoughtful amid all of the fear happening around the world. We hope that you will join us in supporting one another and help spread positivity in our community.
Thank you for all you do to make our stores great places to visit and work!
-Your friends at Fort Worth Running Company & Dallas Running Company